Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO BLOGGYNESS

My syndicate recently flagged the Fusco Brothers strip below because of the word "wiseass."


So I changed it to "wise guy." Not as funny, but I do what I have to do sometimes.


Newspapers have not kept up with TV when it comes to this sort of thing (filth). Lance Fusco could never say some of the things Bart Simpson gets away with saying.

By the way, this is tomorrow's strip, so once again, you can bet some sucker in your favorite neighborhood bar that you can predict tomorrow's G-rated Fusco punchline (such as it is). 

Make sure you bet with a regular customer you dislike. That way, you'll either win some money, or if he welches on the bet by never showing up again, you'll be free of a pest.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet jesus am i happy that you are blogging

my sense of humor such as it is was heavily influenced by the fusco brothers and it is splendid to see what your horrible brain comes up with outside of the confines of THE MAN

all like gahan wilson by way of vaudeville
yessssssssssssssss

JCD said...

THANKS, Jillian.

It's feedback like this that keeps me blogging. (It's not the BIG BUCKS.)

RDHolt said...

I can't believe they flagged that. The Fusco Brothers will never be confused with Hi and Lois.