Tuesday, December 30, 2008

THE FAMILY THAT BLOGS TOGETHER NEVER JOGS TOGETHER


In today's Fusco Brothers strip, we see Al Fusco blogging away. This is all well and good (and highly lucrative for Al, no doubt), but I remembered AFTER I sent it to my syndicate that it isn't Al Fusco who writes a blog, but Lance Fusco. Apparently my editor also failed to remember this in the first place. 

Of course, it's possible that Al has been quietly blogging for years and just never mentioned it in the strip. 

I'll just stick to that story.

In any case, he's blogging NOW. And I guess so is Lance. (But how would I know for sure?)

Let the blog wars begin.

5 comments:

teresa.frog.applause said...

How do we really know this is YOUR blog, JCD? Maybe this is Al Fusco's blog. Or Lance's blog... or... or
the blog of Yul Brynner's ghost.

Anonymous said...

nice post


web design company, web designer,
web design India,website design,web design

T. R Xands said...

But now we've all seen this post and know the truth! But...what IS the truth?

(dropping by, I love the Fusco Brothers strips, me and the other 5 people on my block that get the paper)

Professor Batty said...

My blog post for today will be this comment on your post.

JCD said...

I'm amazed there are so many people on TRX's block who still read the paper. I suspect these numbers are wildly inflated.